Saturday, April 11, 2020

Welcome To Volly Condoleezza Black Power Of The Pussy Book Blog.

This is my personal blog where I will be discussing matter surrounding my new books series called the Power Of The Pussy. In case you don’t get it, these books will be solely for women only. Although there is one book idea I do have that will focus on teaching men how to make love to a woman. Men are so slow and dub in that arena. Hopefully when I do write and publish that book a lot of men will have the courage to grab a copy and implement the tips I will be dropping inside that book.



Who Are You?


I am Volly Condoleezza Black and over the years I have helped many women solve their relationship problems and issues. Sadly I never thought about charging any of them a fee. Now I feel like I have enough knowledge and expertise to offer in the love, relationship, dating, romance, weight loss and seduction arena that I decide to write some books about.

By putting my thoughts down on paper, by the way this is my first time blogging, my books will stand a much greater chance of helping far more women than I myself can help one-on-one. Also I can making some bank in the process.

I really hope that you lovely ladies will enjoy all my books to the fullest. I have a lot in store just for you.

Some of the books ideas already floating around in my head are how to ghost a man, how to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend, how to seduce an older man, how to get a sugar daddy through the aw of attraction.

As a matter of a fact my first book, Too Pretty To Pay His Bills; Gold Digging Success And Tips On How To Have The Life You Deserve As A Woman - Power Of The Pussy 1 (Dating And Relationship Advice For Women Only) is available for sale right now. Go ahead and grab a copy for yourself right now.